Basic guide lines of the war - detailed
|Ages: 16-100||6411 views||View|
To educate, refresh, remind participants about Tu B’Shvat, what it means etc.Learning about the importance of tree planting, and the types of fruit that are indigenous to Israel. The seasons from the agricultural perspective in Israel Trees in the Tu B’Shvat seder- preparations for roles in the Seder
|Ages: 8-12||7650 views||View|
1) Teach the Chanichim about the diversity of Israeli Culture in the cities around the country.
2) Emphasize the positive traits and values which we can learn from each of these places/sects of Israeli society.
|Ages: 7-12||3722 views||View|
|Ages: 10-100||3752 views||View|
· What is Chanukah all about?
· The Mitzvah of lighting candles
· Togetherness and a family atmosphere
|Ages: 12-14||3733 views||View|